1. This Micronation shall promote the concept of constitutional monarchy, across the world, and the re-establishment of dethroned dynasties,
2. This Micronation shall promote the brotherhood of mankind, and peace, respect, and friendship between all micronations. It shall promote micronational fun, the pursuit of wisdom and the joys of nation-building. Its citizens shall build a new nation, beyond the strict boundaries of terrestrial territory. Its physical heart may one day be the historic City of Worcester, but its citizens shall come from all nations, genders and races.
3. And this Micronation shall promote the study of England’s Saxon heritage, and the Celtic heritages of the other kingdoms and principalities of the British Isles.
1. The Stile of this Micronation shall be the New Worcester Kingdom. (Note: pronounced Wooster, NOT Wor-chester).
2. A citizen of the New Worcester Kingdom is an ‘Esterite’. The adjective is ‘Esteritish’. The title of ‘Esterite’ is held by birthright, and may also be acquired naturalization, to be defined in Law.
3. The Official language of this Micronation is English.
4. The official motto of this Micronation is “A Great King of a Great People”.
5. The New Worcester Kingdom shall consist of 9 provinces: Babal, Keran, Nonos, Neros, Intos, Insulas, Erosmidea, Bucca and Worcester.
-Any colonies from the first New Worcester Kingdom shall be claimed under this Constitution.
-Each Province shall have a hereditary Grand Duke, appointed by His Sovereign Majesty, excepting the Grand Duchy of Babal, which is a royal title of the King, the Grand Duchy of Intos, preserved for the family of former King William I and the heirs of his body, and the Grand Duchy of Worcester, preserved for the family of King ******* I and the heirs of his body.
-Each Province shall have lesser nobility: Duke, Earl, Baron, Count, Marquis, Thane, Lord (or Lady), or Viceroy who shall be considered peers.
-Each Province shall have lesser non-peer, nobility: Abbot, Sheriff, Steward, Bailiff, Forester, Constable, Judge, Mayor, and Knights and Dames of various Orders to be established by the King.
-Each Colony shall have an appointed Governor-General, if the King so desires.
- The legitimate children of each Grand Duke and lesser noble shall bear the title of the Honourable __________. The eldest son of each Grand Duke and lesser noble shall bear the title of Viscount, and shall be considered a lesser noble.
1. The Government of this Micronation shall be a constitutional monarchy and shall be divided into three seperate bodies: the King, Parliament and the House of Lords. The House of Lords shall be seen as a distinct and separate body, but the King shall be considered honourary Head-of-Parliament and shall be considered a full member of said body. The King is also an honourary member, but not Head, of the House of Lords.
2. The King is the Head-of-State of the New Worcester Kingdom. He shall inherit the Throne by hereditary right of primogeniture, which shall be defined by law, descending from the person of His Sovereign Majesty, Our King and Founder, *********** I, otherwise known as ************, who hath embarked on his Second Reign, succeeding King William I.
3. The King shall be Called: _________ (Regnal Number), by the Grace of God, King (or Queen) of the New Worcester Kingdom, Lord (or Lady) of the Army, Grand Duke (or Duchess) of Babal, and Defender of the Colonies.
4. The King shall have the Right
-to amend and propose laws upon a majority consent of Parliament,
-to propose and dissolve amendments to this Constitution upon a two thirds consent of Parliament,
-to grant titles of nobility, pardons and other honours,
-to appoint ambassadors, ministers and a Prime Chief of his Cabinet,
-to proclaim national holidays or days of mourning,
-to make a National Speech every August 2nd, and on his birthday,
-to defend the people from the intrigues of the nobility and politicians,
-to propose and proclaim things of cultural interest, or to found charitable institutions,
-to command the Armies, defend the faiths of all men, and initiate and terminate international
and intermicronational relations,
-to summon Parliament, and to sit in at her sessions.
-to veto laws, which shall then require a two thirds vote of Parliament to succeed
-and to appoint if necessary a successor other than the Rightful heir by virtue of
descent, with the consent of the House of Lords.
5. The legislative body of this Micronation shall be Parliament, which shall be all the full citizens of this Micronation, above the age of eight, who shall automatically become members. Persons, excepting His Sovereign Majesty, may be expelled from Parliament for unlawful or obscene behaviour. Expelled persons shall then become observer members of this Micronation, with no Right to vote.
6. Parliament may make laws, amend the Constitution, and declare War providing the Consent of His Sovereign Majesty. Parliament may also Print currency, levy taxes, admit and expel citizens, and organise, publish its own journal and elect its necessary officers. These necessary officers shall include a Speaker or President, and such other Officers as shall be required.
7. The judicial body of this Micronation shall be the House of Lords. This shall consist of nine hereditary or life peers and princes, chosen by the King, and approved with the consent of Parliament. The House of Lords shall have the Right to impeach members of Parliament and remove them from office, impeach or remove any one of its own members, negate laws as unconstitutional and appoint a Chief Justice, with the consent of the King, who shall act as Chairman of the House of Lords. It shall also act as a criminal and war crimes Court, but shall issue no punishment greater than expulsion from this Micronation, or severance of diplomatic relations. It shall have NO Right to try, execute or usurp the King.
8. All Esterite citizens are equal before the Law. Individual freedom is guaranteed, and no punishment can be made or given except in pursuance of the Law.
9. Everyone has the Right to Freedom of Religion, Speech and to Petition the King for grievances; and all other Rights invested in the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
10. Respecting the principles of constitutional monarchy, of the importance of sang réal (royal blood), and of the fatherhood of monarchs, no one may usurp, depose or execute the King.
11. The King shall have the Right to call any citizen a Flubbershknubbynobblyieser.
12. If a King has no male heir, the throne shall pass to his eldest daughter, according to primogeniture, unless the Throne be otherwise passed to another dynasty. If the King is a female, the title shall be Queen.
13. The eldest son of each King, or eldest daughter until the birth of a son of the King, shall bear the title of Crown Prince (or Princess), and shall be granted a suitable peerage.
14. The half-brothers and half-sisters of His Sovereign Majesty, ************ I, shall bear the title of the Honourable _________ , as shall their children, legitimate or otherwise. The names of the half-siblings of His Sovereign Majesty are: ********, *************, ********** and *************. This shall include the sibling(s) of King William I.
15. The parents of King ******************* I, **************** and ****************** shall each bear the title of Father Royal and Mother Royal respectively, and shall bear the title of the Honourable __________. This shall apply to all parents of reigning Sovereigns, should the parents abdicate or never reign.
15. A child of the King who marries without the King or Queen’s consent or, in the absence thereof, without the consent of those who are legal guardians to the King’s children, shall be deprived of Rights to the Crown. Nevertheless, these Rights may be re-established by the King or Queen.
16. All of the King’s legitimate direct male-line descendants shall bear the title of Prince, to the third generation (i.e. the King’s grandchildren). This includes the legitimate direct male-line descendants of King William I (*************).
-Former King William I and the Senior Heirs of the body of King William I shall also bear the title of Prince, continually, and shall bear the title of Grand Duke of Intos and the title of Lord of the Colony of Danos, from generation to generation.
-King ************** I and the Senior Heirs of the body of King ************* I shall always bear the title of Prince, even should they renounce or otherwise lose the Throne, and shall bear the title of Grand Duke of Worcester, from generation to generation.
-Any legitimate children of any King of the New Worcester Kingdom shall also bear the title of Prince or Princess, and shall be granted a peerage.
Ammendment and Ratification:
1. All treaties, international agreements, or other agreements made between this micronation and another being or group, and any group or league joined before this Constitution, is as valid as during the Ancient-Republic Kingdom of Upper and Lower Habakkuk in Amon-Ra.
2. This Constitution may be amended by the two-thirds consent of Parliament and the permission of the King, or by the King with the two-thirds consent of Parliament.
3. Upon the signing of this Constitution by His Sovereign Majesty, King ************ I, the Ancient Republic-Kingdom of Upper and Lower Habakkuk in Amon-Ra shall be dissolved and replaced with its successor, the New Worcester Kingdom, and this Constitution shall come into force.